Google

My Mood today:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Monday, July 03, 2006

Strange

Aaahhh!!! finally I finished my internship and was getting prepared to finish lot of things related to it and wanted to complete it with perfection. Many a times I used to think that I have to follow a "To-Do" list which was never implemented but this time around without my concious effort I started scribbling on a notepad about the work which I had to do on that day and amazingly sorted out in sequence as to what should be done first.

1. Lab
2. Printouts
3. Replace
4. Office
5. College
6. Collect

After following such a nice 'to-do' list I was very satisfied but again I know my self so very well that this will never be implemented again....

Wanted to blog this down so that atleast I feel proud of myself sometimes....

1 comment:

Sanjay Ravi said...

oh yes! sometimes organizing urself and following a simple schedule feels great!

nice post buddy!!