Google

My Mood today:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blah-Blah-Blah

I was thinking about my MS Finance days and suddenly this struck me which put a smile on my face. There are many instances which bring smile to my face but this has come from "The Vault", meaning one of the easily forgettable ones.
I, Anisha and Sanjay make a very nice little group and believe me whenever we come together, there is something bound to happen. Well I'll let you know about those incidents sometime later.
This happened during our exams, and suddenly I was frustrated that I am learning accounts ( I dont like Cost Accounting) and specially belonging from the Science fraternity, learning this subject became even more boring. I started abusing the subject and reason for which was everything was so stereotyped. I did not like the fact that accounts is done as said in books and there is no way you can apply your mind to it, unlike science which teaches you to discover, invent and innovate. I dont say that the field of commerce does not have innovation, but definitely not what Science offers. Continuing, the moment I said this, the two people who were studying with me in the same living room could not digest the fact and there started a debate on this topic (Anisha and Sanjay are from Commerce backgrounds, so you know full feeling for both of them). I was one man standing firm on my points and the other 2 stalwarts bent upon proving me wrong. Blah-Blah-Blah.... At the end of the day there was no conclusion on the debate and ultimately we 3 realized the waste of time and got back to work.
If you ask me even now I feel the same, so no point arguing I guess. All-in-all it brought a smile on my face...

No comments: