Google

My Mood today:

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mixed Feelings!!

The countdown has begun for me, and I have to start a new life altogether at a totally different place. I am talking about my joining with a company for which I have been waiting for atleast 2 months now. All this while I was at home, trying to find out what to do every single day and somehow managed to complete each day till now. I am definitely excited to go back to where I belong to, to start using my knowledge, to contribute something to the organisation for which I would be working for and keep myself occupied with 'work' which all my other friends are into and are absolutely busy. Looking at the flip side I have also started thinking rather feeling, that I would be deprived of all the luxuries of home. I was the king at home, could do anything at anypoint of time which I liked to do the best but as the course of life continues all those things are the experiences to cherish for a long time. Well I am very eager to go ahead and start a new beginning at the same time feeling sad for having to leave my home soon and get into the the work life for rest of my life. Suddenly I am feeling that these 2 months were very short and the remaining few days will finish all what I have enjoyed so far, only to end up at WORK for the rest of my life.
Coming to another thing which is haunting me all the time is whether I would be able to maintain the same kind of relationship with all my friends which I have been doing all these years. When I see my friends working so hard I am scared of getting into the same kind of routine. I am not worried about working hard but yes worried about not being able to spend that same amount of quality time which I used to. I am not sure of the work pressure, but I am getting prepared for sparing time for my friends (provided if they have too) and feel I am not in the process of forgetting people and behave like strangers when met. I really hope all of us find out time for each other and get back those quality times which we used to spend together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

believe me vune i have been having the same mix bag kind of feelings,andd guess what with my caviler attitude towards every thing isscaring me that i might just loose some the best friends or th only friends that i have but i guess thats the way of life lets just say ,'fait acomplii'.change is the only constant of life,so they say,but in the sands of time i only pray that we don't loose ourselves,Amen to that.